Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kenny's Birthday 2007



Angevon's Comments:
Okay, so if Fwuffles has GM powers & can summon a monster, why can't he just summon some Bacon for Kenny?

Uribo sprite used is © Square-Enix. It's from Final Fantasy Tactics, my ultimate favorite game ever.
(Side comment: Don't you -dare- talk to me about FFT: Advance. Just like RO2, I am not interested. Period.)
Uribo is pretty weak in FFT. The skill is actually called "Straight Dash" but its description says "Run like hell and tackle the enemy." So I took some liberties.

Trogdor was the name of Kenny's horse in the Korean MMORPG Mabinogi. Kenny always fed Troggy bacon.
Yes, I know the name is from Homestarrunner.

Anyway, happy birthday, Kenny. Hope I didn't offend you this time =x

Thanks for sticking with me even though I've hurt you ... ^^;;

Retrospective Changeover Comments:
I made a 2008 comic for Kenny too, but I didn't want to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment