Saturday, October 17, 2009

Powder Rune's Birthday 2007



Angevon's Comments:
Happy 17th Powder Rune!

Thanks for always giving out intelligent advice, free of charge.
And for brightening the mood on ... well ... moody days. You know what I mean ^^;;
You are quite the ray of sanity at times. Much appreciated!

Now about the comic:
Amazingly my eyes did not burn when I made this. Not pink enough, perhaps.

Idea courtesy of Herro, who didn't actually come up with it but somehow inspired the idea.

Bubble-gum priest & knight! I -didn't- just brush over those lovely pink guys; I really edited the colors that way. Or rather, palette swapped them. I think it looks better than some other palettes I've seen.

Retrospective Changeover Comments:
I don't hate the color pink, but .... sometimes it's just too much.

(I love blue, in case you didn't know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment