Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Page


Welcome! I'm Angevon, and this is my new comic website/blog/thing.

Poring Pelters is a Ragnarok Online (shorthanded to RO) sprite comic. RO is a Korean MMORPG created by Gravity. I loved the game when I played it many years ago, and felt inspired to make a fanfiction story in its world. With the availability of the game's sprite media on the internet, I figured I could make it into a visual story, and thus the comic was made! I think it turned out pretty well, and more people are willing to read a cute little comic than a huge 100-page text document, anyway.

The basic storyline follows the Angevon family, particularly Ellsyria, the young, inexperienced novice, as she explores her world and finds her place within it. Love, betrayal, death, etc. will all be topics tackled before the story is finished, if it ever is.

This "Home Page" is basically a repository of links, since they're hard to standardize to be on every page in a blog. Click on one of the buttons above to go to the page you want.