Saturday, March 12, 2011

Chapter Two 164



Angevon's Comments:
Here's a long story:

Years ago someone emailed me, wanting his RO character to be in the comic. That's fine --- I do put cameos in. But he actually wanted to be a character with an important role. He suggested his character be Kethios's mentor. I actually thought that was a good idea. Kethios -should- have a mentor, maybe not now, but in his past, when he was an acolyte, since I had already decided that all acolytes are supposed to have a priest as a mentor. Originally, I planned Kethios's mentor to have mysteriously gone missing years ago, right before acolyte Kethios took the test to become a priest, possibly to return suddenly sometime in the future when Kethios needed him.

However, the guy sent me the sprite of his priest and...

Well, the priest was wearing some ribbons and blush.

No.

Just no.

And besides that, the guy never bothered emailing me or otherwise talking to me again. As you know from the interlude (Ezzarian and Kenny), only actual friends of mine end up as real characters in the comic, and even then, only when I'm inspired to put them in.

You email me once or twice, that does not make you my friend.

So, instead, I killed off Kethios's mentor, and he won't be returning except maybe in flashbacks or something, if I feel it's important.

And he won't be wearing ribbons and blush. Seriously, what the hell.





...As I alienate all my readers who like ribbons and blush on male characters. Whoops!

4 comments:

  1. *Snorts in laughter*

    I wouldn't mind having one of my characters in. Sort of.

    I'd mind only that I am pretty sure you have the entire story planned out. And I wouldn't want you to alter the story in any way. Unless it was a not-important character. Like that Crusader in Geffen Church back in the prologue who wore Angel Wings with blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is not exactly a mentor... "here's how not to dress when you become priest."

    ReplyDelete
  3. the guy must be actually a girl= = in game
    guys like to pretend as girls in game
    maybe girls did the other way around too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno, I'm a girl and I had a male acct (my friend quit and gave it to me years and years ago). but I never made my male chars look like girls. I made my girl chars look like girls, and my male chars look like guys. but with other people who knows, sometimes the internets blur the lines x.x

    ReplyDelete