Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rogutaan's Birthday 2007



Angevon's Comments:
Merman doesn't stand a chance against you now!

For Rogu's birthday, he's got a shiny new fishtank & plans to get a lionfish for it. I can't wait to see it!

Retrospective Changeover Comments:
He ended up getting an army of damselfish instead. And then they killed each other. Salt water turned out to be hard to keep!

As of Oct. 2009 we have: 1 six-lined wrasse, 1 pajama cardinal fish and 1 bangai (sp?) cardinal fish.

And a murderous crab. That six-lined wrasse is our 2nd one because of it.

In the future I will have a tank with a cowfish, clown triggerfish, fu man chu lionfish, and a porcupine pufferfish! None of these are reef-safe so we can't get any to put in the current tank. But they will go well together for a fish-only tank.

Gosh I talked more than normal. But I love fish !!

1 comment:

  1. This was one of the comics that made my day when I first started reading your comics. It's really great to have you back...!

    ReplyDelete