Monday, May 11, 2009

Transition1


Angevon's Comments:
Wait, I thought this comic was made by me, Angevon!
What's a lunatic doing in my place?!
Although lunatics are sexy. Er, I mean cute! They're cute!
Pfft.

Seriously though, Keth is 12 years older than Ellsy and a priest who sticks to his vows, so...
I was really hoping the prologue'd get to 100 comics, so that there'd be a point to that zero I keep putting in front of the comic number, but I didn't feel like dragging the story out any longer.

I'll miss Ellsy's novice sprite~ ^^

On to Chapter One! Er, I mean the Interlude. Heh, blame Kenny and Ezzarian for that; if it weren't for them there'd never be an interlude. Buuuut... if it weren't for them I'd never have posted my comic at all ^_^

Retrospective Changeover Comments:
I use the lunatic, Fwuffles, as my in-comic avatar because, since I stupidly made my screenname, "Angevon" the big family, well, I couldn't very well make myself a real character without major confusion.
But please call me Ange (like Angie only not), and not Fwuffles.

No comments:

Post a Comment