Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2nd Anniversary


Angevon's Comments:
And this time the poporings died too!

Many, many thanks to Kenny for the idea on this one, as well as some of the poring-kind comments.

Also thanks to Gravity Korea for conveniently adding in a Bombporing monster just when I needed it hehehe.

Yeah, so, I don't pelt many porings in this comic, do I? I shouldn't have named it Poring Pelters, eh? But it sounds cool. Alliteration rocks!

2 years already. Geez. And what has happened in the comic?
Not ... much ...

Which means there's still a heck of a lot that *could* happen, right? There is no end in sight!

(Just slower updates =x)

Retrospective Changeover Comments:
I think I'll update like Aragan updates Keyfu. Pretty much when the next chapter of comics are finished entirely. Although Keyfu does still have a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment