Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Chapter Two 062


Angevon's Comments:
I started playing Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.

As a subquest, you can help shopkeepers and a restaurant owner bring in customers by inventing new things for them to sell. However, all the customers only seem to like the things that have a "deadly aroma." They were literally standing outside the shop, lining up, and going about how they couldn't live without it.

It amused me to no end, and so you see it here.

They also liked some armor I made because it was squeaky o_O

But I really don't think I'll play the sequel games. Every time I thought the game was over, it kept going! I hate it when games screw with me like that. And Nippon Ichi Software absolutely fails at translating the games they didn't develop themselves. Don't believe me? Play Ar Tonelico.

5 comments:

  1. Can't be as bad as the Private server for Ragnarok Online 2 I tried. The NPC's are impossible to speak to.

    The NPC's will talk about 3 different things about one sentence, or just complete jibberish.

    I seriously don't know what a car has to do with Kafra storage... But okay!


    .....Do cars even exist in the RO world...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Baphoknight' XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that game~!! It was the first RPG I ever played.

    ReplyDelete