Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chapter One 065


Angevon's Comments:
Pet fetishes indeed.

For some reason I choose generic male names for my pets.
Ralph the Poring.
Ralphonso the Poporing. (Relative of Ralph, of course)
Randy the Spore.
Andy the Smokie.

I would like:
Jerry the Baphomet Jr.
Ralphazar the Drops.
Bruce the Phendark - name conributed by Rogutaan >_> Too bad can't have that as a pet.

Retrospective Changeover Comments:
How about Harry the Hylozoist. I also know I had a name planned for a Rybio pet, too, but I've forgotten it. It may have been Randall.

Add to it my Mabinogi pet names.

Celia the Coral Snake (whoa it's female o_O)
Ralph the Gray Wolf
Ralfie the Black Wolf
Rockie the Pelican
Charleh the Thoroughbred Horse
Frank the Shire Horse (lol I've reserved that name on NA even though I never bought the pet yet. The reserve character has PMs and friend requests wanting the name. I'm a bad, bad, person.
heylisten the Fairy/Sprite
Gariall the Griffin

I haven't made my white unicorn but it's definitely going to start with "Carl."

5 comments:

  1. Do you play Mabinogi? O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh haha, didn't read that bit, what server do you play on? :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korean Lute (류트) server.

    I played on Mari on NA for a bit but ...... I missed seeing everything in Korean so much that I went back to KR, among other reasons (my best friend lives in an IP-blocked country. Somehow KR lets him play just fine).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I play Mabinogi NA too Oo your friend just have to use a American-AOL-Account and that creepy AOL Software and some fixing in the connection options and it will work ^o^ Me living in Switzerland so also a IP-Blocked Country, but hey even if they say they track people down that join from IP-Locked Countrys they didn't bann me till now (3 or 4 Months now) Also now it's a good time to start with NA XD cuz they offer Premium looks with the Free-Basic Character Card right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well just recently I joined Ruairi server.

    ReplyDelete